- This website is owned by BEERCAT with domain name www.beercatbarcelona.com
- BEERCAT reserves the right to make any unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same or the way in which they are presented or located on its servers.
- The user agrees in general to use the website and the contents, services and information related to it in a diligent manner, in accordance with the legislation, ethics, public order and the provisions of this Legal Notice; likewise, the user must refrain from using these in any manner that may impede the normal functioning and enjoyment of the website contents by the users thereof, or in any manner that may harm or damage the property and rights of BEERCAT, its providers, users or any third party in general.
- Especially, by way of clarification but not limitation, the user shall be bound in his/her use of the website and related services, to:
- Not enter, store or transmit through the website or through any of the services linked to it, any software, data, virus, code or any other electronic tool or device capable of causing damage to the website, in any of the services linked to it or any of the equipment, systems or networks of BEERCAT, any user, its providers or any third party in general, or that could cause interruption or impede normal operation.
- Not use false identities or to impersonate others in the use of the website or any of its related services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise, where applicable.
- Not destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, software or electronic documents of BEERCAT, its providers or third parties.
- Not use the contents and, especially, the information obtained through the website to send advertising, send messages for commercial purposes, or to collect or store the personal details of third parties.
- BEERCAT shall not be held liable for the misuse of the contents of its website, which shall be the sole responsibility of the person accessing or using them.
- BEERCAT shall not be held liable for the information contained in other websites and pages managed by third parties that may be accessed through links or search engines on the BEERCAT’s website. The links contained in the pages of the BEERCAT’s website are for informational purposes only and are in no way a suggestion, invitation or recommendation thereof.
- The portal content, particularly references to information and advertising, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not binding. BEERCAT reserves the right to modify or delete part of or all the current contents of BEERCAT’s website wherever it sees fit, and to prevent or restrict access thereto on a temporary or permanent basis.
- For the purposes of the provisions of the current Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data, BEERCAT informs the User that there are automated files created, which are the responsibility of this company, with the personal data that might be provided by the User when browsing our website (at the time of registration or submitting a query, comment, or request) which shall be treated exclusively for processing the User’s request, as well as for sending information using any means, including electronic mail and/or an equivalent means, about the products, services, offers and novelties which we consider to be of interest to the User. In the case of business communications sent by electronic mail or an equivalent means, you consent to the sending of advertising material using said means. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- As a rule, “Sensitive Personal Data” are not collected through the website. “Sensitive Personal Data” are those which concern race, ethnicity, political ideology, religious or moral beliefs, labor union affiliations or subjects related with health or sex life. The user expressly consents that the Sensitive Personal Data voluntarily provided to BEERCAT (for example through the submission of a cv) will be used as described in this Policy and the laws in force.
- All information provided by users to BEERCAT over the website by means of online queries, curriculum vitae submissions or any other type of communication will be treated with utmost confidentiality and used solely for the purposes for which it was collected and provided.
Conservation of data
The data provided will be kept as long as the interested data subject does not request the cessation of the activity, or until they cease to be necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected.
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Nevertheless, we may communicate the data to companies that provide us with services related to the ordinary and administrative activity of the company acting as processors, either national or international, within the scope of the provision of services such as, among others, service providers. of electronic mail, hosting of web services, hosting of servers, services of management applications in SaaS mode, file archiving in the cloud and others.
- To access certain sections or services of the website, the user must provide certain Personal Data. During the collection of such Personal Data, the user will be informed of the mandatory nature of their provision. If said mandatory data are not provided, the user will be unable to access the respective sections or services.
- The User shall, in any event, be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided and BEERCAT shall reserve the right to exclude registered services from any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in accordance with applicable law.